If your caravan has been deemed a total loss category C or D write off. but you feel it is now in good safe working order, then you can have it re-registered with CRiS after it have been fully inspected. 

Please note that category A or B write off are not legally allowed back on the road and should either be sold as scrap or for parts only, we will not carry out an inspection on Cat A or B.

If you require such a service then please fill out the form below and one of our team will be in touch.

Did you know we also do caravan servicing and motorhome habitations.

Cat c.jpg