Terms and conditions
- Payment is due strictly on completion of the work carried out, unless prior arrangement has been agreed .
- we dont accept cheques as a form of payment.
- Servicing will be carried out to the highest standard to ensure the safety of the Owners property.
- Where, during a Service, a fault is found which is beyond the normal Service Schedule, the Owners permission to repair or replace will be obtained, prior to such work being carried out. An excess charge for the time and parts will be made.
- It is the owners responsibility to ensure that access is available at the time and date agreed for Servicing, and that there is sufficient clearance to access the wheels and external equipment and that the interior of the vehicle is clear of obstructions to the internal equipment which needs access to service. Lockers empty and floor area clear.
- We do not accept liability for damages caused by personal belongings being left in the caravan (i.e cups falling from top lockers).
- The toilet cassette must be empty and clean or the toilet will not be serviced.
- Special Order parts are non refundable and will include carriage cost.
- The result of a moisture check, gas pressure check and electrical safety check are an indication of their condition only at the time of service.
- We are not insured for any persons not employed by Kirk Caravan Service to be in the company vehicles at any time.
- We have a minimum one hour charge at £65.00 per hour
- We charge 50 pence per mile round trip from our address.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All prices quoted are final unless stated otherwise. this excludes mileage charge and additional work found on the day, Prices and specifications are subject to change at any time with no warning.
- Combine and save promotion is only valid if all caravans are booked and completed in one go, get two services done and both parties will receive 10% off final bill, get three caravans serviced and all parties will receive 15% off final bill, get four caravans serviced and all parties will receive 20% off the final bill, get five or more caravans serviced and all parties will receive 25% off final bill. promotion excludes additional works found on the day and mileage charge unless otherwise arranged.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of the time of arrival will result in a £25.00 charge at our discretion, cancellations within 24 hours of the time of arrival will result in a £50.00 charge at our discretion , No shows on the day of arrival will result in a £75.00 charge along with any milage charge or any other expense which would have been incurred due to your booking.
- We cannot be held responsible for wheel detachments and take all the necessary steps to prevent this from happening, it is the vehicle owners sole responsibility to ensure these are checked before any journey commences and are periodically tested.
© Copyright Kirk Caravan Service Ltd